Madelyn and her Mommy

Madelyn and her Mommy
365 days of photos

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Doing alot more this month.

This is my 3rd month on Clomid and I am really hoping this is THE month that we get pregnant. In the past months I just took the Clomid and a prenatal vitamin. Here is my fertility cocktail this month:

Clomid CD3-7
Prenatal Vitamin
400 mcg Folic Acid
1 Baby Aspirin a day
Evening Primrose Oil 3x a day
Robitussin 2-3 times a day

The baby aspirin has shown to help your uterus lining for better implantation. The EPO and Robitussin is for fertile cervical fluid. Sperm need cervical mucus to have an eggwhite or watery consistancy and the EPO and Robitussin is supposed to help with that.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what happened to my comment, so here goes again...
    Welcome Fellow Baby Seeker!! I am honoured to be your 1st comment/follower as I too have just started to blog last week and feel so happy when i see someone relates!!!! Thanks.

    I am hoping that this part of your journey is a short one and that you do not lose sight of having fun with your husband along the way...I wish I had learned that one a looong time ago.
    I look forward to our travels together toward and becoming parents!!!! Best to you.

    ReplyDelete