Madelyn and her Mommy

Madelyn and her Mommy
365 days of photos

Monday, April 20, 2009

6 weeks

Today I am 6weeks pregnant. Overall I feel great. I can definately tell I am pregnant though. I have alot of tenderness in my chest, feel some cramps/tinges in my abdomen from time to time. I seriously can not button some of my pants already. From what I have read it is due to "bloat". It is the extra blood and fluid in your belly. My bras barely fit already too.

Yesterday I downloaded a few prenatal workouts from excercise tv. I did a 20 minute prenatal yoga yesterday and a 10 minute strengh workout as well. I think I will mix them up with my favorite workout called Ballet Strenght Workout that I also got from excercise tv.

I had my first appointment with the midwife on 4/13/09. They didn't do to much because take a ton of blood for various tests and screenings. I go back a week from tomorrow on 4/28/08 to have my first ultrasound. I can not wait to see our babies small heartbeating. I will be 7 weeks and 2 days at that time and we should see it. Of course I am worried about something being wrong constantly, so hopefully this will put me at ease some, after the ultrasound.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! We are probably due date twins. Have you had any m/s yet?

    ReplyDelete