Madelyn and her Mommy

Madelyn and her Mommy
365 days of photos

Monday, June 8, 2009

In my 12th week

I am in my 12th week now and I have read and am often told that I will start to feel better soon. I really hope they are right! I have zero energy and am constantly nausious (sp?). I seriously never make plans after work and most weekends I work myphotography job, so I literally just work, sleep and feel like crap. I don't know if family and friends understand why they never see me. I just can't do it. I can't entertain, clean the house, or do anymore driving then I already do. I miss feeling like myself, so hopefully I will return soon!

I do have my NT Scan (ultrasound) on Weds and my mom is supposed to come with me. I am looking forward to seeing my beautiful baby again. I am really excited that this time it will actually look like a baby! So amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment