Madelyn and her Mommy

Madelyn and her Mommy
365 days of photos

Sunday, May 17, 2009

9 weeks

I am 9 weeks today! Every week feels like a milestone. I can not wait to be 13 weeks and in my 2nd trimester. That will be a real milestone. I don' t have another Dr.'s appt until May 29th. I hope they let me hear the heart beat at that one. I will be almost 11 weeks at that time.

Otherwise, my pregnancy is moving along. I have nausea everyday if I start to get hungry, so basically I am always eating. I never realized that this could be why some women gain so much weight. Also, I did buy some maturnity clothes this week. I went to Motherhood in the mall, and got a really comfy pair of cargo pant that can also roll up to capris.

Food is a weird thing these days. Basically nothing seems to taste good. My "craving" has been for taziki sauce. You know, that yogurt, cucumber, garlic sauce. It is so good. I actually went to the diner by myself the other day and got a chicken souvlaki just for that sauce. Yesterday I went to the store and bought a package of it and toasted pita bread to dip in it. LOVE IT!

Friday we went to see Henry Rollins do his spoken word. It was amazing. Bearsville Theater in Woodstock, NY is so beautiful. I hope to see some other acts there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment