Madelyn and her Mommy

Madelyn and her Mommy
365 days of photos

Monday, August 23, 2010

8 Months Old



8 months

Madelyn,
You turned 8 months on the 11th, and almost immediately you were saying “mama” and have 2 teeth coming in! I noticed while I was feeding you the two middle teeth were coming in almost together. I can not wait to see your beautiful smile with teeth. Although, we happen to think your “no teeth” face is very funny too.

The fact that you say mama now just melts my heart, and over the last few days you just started to say baba now too. I can’t imagine what you will say next. We will see!

You are almost crawling now. You basically are crawling, but only do about 2 crawls before you decide to stop, sit up or roll over. I bet by the end of the week you are really moving.

Last weekend we went to Lindsay’s 4th birthday party. You were a good girl, and looked so cute in the chef themed party attired.

No comments:

Post a Comment